FINGER LAKES DISTILLING MAC’S BLENDED WHISKEY
Made in New York!
Nose of brown sugar, cherry, and almond. Medium body, leads with butterscotch and honey, transitioning to pie crust and finishes dry.
Mac’s American Blended Whiskey has been crafted for effortless and economical cocktailing while retaining the integrity synonymous with Finger Lakes Distilling. While many American blended whiskeys barely satisfy the minimum 20% straight whiskey requirement, Mac’s is composed of 75% straight whiskey, and is distilled and aged entirely at Finger Lakes Distilling from New York-grown grains. Additionally, a Class A classification guarantees no neutral spirit makes its way into the blend, setting Mac’s head and shoulders above the vast majority of blended whiskeys on the market.
- Size: 1.0L
- Class A blended whiskey produced by Finger Lakes Distilling in Burdett, New York
- Distilled from 100% New York-grown grain
- Blend of 63% McKenzie straight bourbon, 12% McKenzie straight rye, and 25% whiskey distilled from wheat mash
- All whiskeys distilled in a 25-foot copper continuous still and thumper
- Non-age statement; straight bourbon and rye whiskeys each aged a minimum of 2 years in heavy char barrels, whiskey distilled from wheat aged at least 1 year in ex-McKenzie bourbon barrels
- Toasted peanut skin, dried corn husk, and caramel on the nose precede a texturally rich palate of roasted corn, cookie dough, and orange marmalade with cinnamon, peanut brittle, and a touch of arugula on the finish
- Non-chill filtered; 45% ABV