FINGER LAKES DISTILLING MAC’S VODKA
Made in New York!
Crisp and clean, but not over-distilled, nose of vanilla and powdered sugar, smooth buttery mouth feel with just a hint of natural sweetness carrying subtle notes of freshly shucked corn.
Distilled from 100% locally sourced, naturally gluten-free, New York State-grown corn. Mac’s vodka is wholly fermented and distilled on-site at Finger Lakes Distilling with no additives introduced. Our vodka reflects the bountiful harvests of the region and crisp waters of Seneca Lake, the deepest, glacially formed freshwater lake within New York State.
From grain to bottle, Mac’s small batch vodka reflects the bountiful harvests of the Finger Lakes region and the crisp waters of Seneca Lake, the deepest glacially formed freshwater lake within New York State. A vodka with real character, Mac’s will elevate any cocktail with its silky texture and subtle notes of fruit and confection—try it in a Vesper or Espresso Martini.
- Size: 1.0L
- Small batch vodka produced by Finger Lakes Distilling in Burdett, New York
- Distilled from 100% New York-grown corn
- After an initial distillation through a 25-foot copper continuous still, the spirit is rectified in batches in a Bavarian Holstein pot still and rectification column
- Proofed using reverse osmosis water sourced from aquifers around Seneca Lake, the deepest lake in New York
- Subtle, inviting aromas of white grape, fresh corn husk, and sweet cream transition to a bright and grassy palate with notes of coconut flakes, underripe pineapple fiber, toasted banana chips, and undertones of dark chocolate and cherry on the finish
- Bottled without additives
- Non-chill filtered; 40% ABV